Saturday 25 June 2011

My Friend & My Brother ( I wishing )

To : My lovely friend n lovely brother
I really dun like to see you all sad and emo...
When I see it , my heart will painful than u all...
F & B...I know that feeling when sad and emo...it is very hard to pronoun it out...
But....you can just try out and say to me...I really wanna help u all...
Recently...MY lovely Bro LOK KIM ENG dunno what matter is happened on his self...
I really wanna to know what he is thinking now....!!PLS tell me!!!
You always think it wanna DIE DIE DIE....this can solve your problem....useless...
You can just think it proper?? Or think it positively??
Your family is care about you only wanna scold you...you know??dun always think is badly....
LOK KIM ENG...!!! you must strong...!!! i always support you....
Beside...my love friend always have some relationship problem...
If break or get back together...oso must cherish your partner...
Dun think it too much...just walk through the journey...after u choose it...
At the same time...when break up...dun be so sad....cause u must have a strong heart....
"After take it up the thing...You must have preparation to put it back nicely"
You all must think it positively...those problem I also have experience before...
So now I stand here to say it to you all F & B....must happy...dun think it so much...
I will support you all...
From : George Chong

No comments:

Post a Comment