Sunday 17 July 2011

Bon Odori ( 16/7/2011 )

Yesterday...I went for my basketball training at school at 5pm...
That is my 1st time training after me get injured....although now still got A BIT pain only...
But....this is my last year participate basketball competition...My team name PRESICIOUS...
So....now I must train hardly...I hope that this year can good than last year...
After training...me go fetch my dear go Wei Chuen house for bathing....
We all prepare our thing nicely....we sit Wei Chuen car again...
Have Me , My Dear , Jia Rong , Yi Kang , Esther , Ah Ying ( Esther cousin ) & driver Wei Chuen...
Haha....same as last time...squeez inside car again....=]
During our journey...it was so jam...I wait till wanna sleep already....
After we reach Esplanade...we find a car park so hard...at last we park at " GUAN YIM TENG " there....
We walk go...with a sweat body...than our Jia Yong take his camera for shooting when walking to Esplanade...
When reach the field...I saw many people...wear japanese cloth...this is my 1st time saw it...
After that...we went to ate...we call PARSEMBUL , ROJAK , FRUITS , PIZZA , and we still call ownself thing to eat
When 9.45pm we walk to the stage and wait the FIRECRACKERS....on the stage still have a group of people who was wearing japanese cloth...they were dancing japanese dance...it was beautiful....
After 15 minute ago...the firecrackers was started....ITS WAS SOOOO BEAUTIFUL~this is my 1st time saw it in front of me and so near by me.....SO COLORFUL~~ WOHOOO!!!!!!
After 10 minute ago...the firecrackers was finish....than me , my dear , Esther , Yi Kang and Ah Ying go buy coupon and find something to eat...all is because of Esther...she felt mouth nothing to bite...In this moment...Esther was very annoying about the food....want this wan that...ARGHHHH!!! HATE IT....
When 11 something...we all felt tired and walk back to the car park and back home....Wei Chuen still fetch Yi Kang back home 1st...
Still the same thing to do was reach Wei Chuen house than fetch my Da ling back home...and me reach home at 12 something....
Although it was too tired of me...but i will cherish it..because this is my 1st time went Bon Odori....it was too nice for me that night....LOVE IT SO MUCH....!!!
The End ( a bit short cut already )

No comments:

Post a Comment