Thursday 10 November 2011

Fipper xD

Haha....Fipper also have story...ermm...just wanna went 1st avenue watch movie....but me buy a couple Fipper for my DEAR and me...cause this is me say to dear wanna buy for her le...at last buy already...haha...I think u felt happy...at that time...just keep in side her heart...haha...this is my 1st present for my dear....BUT...gave a slipper? TURE?? hahaha....just a PANTANG....heard many of my friend...gave slipper or shoe for friend is just call he/she go away from u...BUT....just paid some money to cover this crime...hahaha....isn't it very oldfashelloon?? BUT again....just follow their rule to do it...haha xD so I call my dear....paid me back 10SEN is enough ti cover the crime...^^ haha...isn't it FUNNY? that my story...=P
this is my couple Fipper...see it...this is my edit photo...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment